Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Google PRESUMES your identity or are they tracking you?

Went to log on to this blog and went to the standard www.blogger.com/start page, and next thing I get is a re-route to a new page, were google is PRESUMING my identity.  It asked me for the password. I knew it, but it angered me, and still angers me that Google is presuming me to be one person or another.

My wife uses the same computer. What if she goes to log on to her blog? Will she get MY id and request for a password? YES she will. She will have to go click on a menu, and then it will presume she is one of how many other ID's google apparently has linked to this computer.


And that angers me. That means they are tracking me, spying on me and that angers me as I feel it is an invasion of my privacy.

If google is tracking everything done on this computer, what other illegal things are they doing? What other crimes are they committing? 

I will find their tracking files and delete them from my computer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment