Saturday, November 30, 2019

I hate windows 10, it SUCKS.. It is GARBAGE, wish I could afford a MAC.

Ok, I have had windows 10 here for about a week now.

1. It is full of garbage you don't need. (on a PC).

2. It is full of advertising (SPAM!), everything to do with windows now has SPAM attached to it. Someone or something is constantly trying to sell you something until you get that part of win 10 shut off.

3. Microsoft wants everything you do on your computer to LEAVE your computer.  Microsoft wants to see everything you do, every place you go, ever word you type. Shutting these doors in windows 10 takes time.   You no longer have any privacy on your PC..

4. Control panel SUCKS.. now its the "apps".. And settings? They are scattered all over the F-ing place.

I just added office 2013 because I had a hard copy and found out it would work with win 10. Great, its all I needed.. nothing fancy.. and the cost was within my means.  Screw that 10 bucks a month forever payment fee for office 365.. that is a joke.

So, it then took me over an Hour to figure out how to stop the program from signing into microsoft office.. thought I took care of that earlier this week when I set the settings to stop logging into microsoft automatically.  Apparently not.  Every frigging time I add something to this, I gotta spend an hour or two closing the security doors to microsoft, and its advertising, and its spyware crap.

I swear, I wish I had money for an Apple Mac, I would go buy one tomorrow.

If I can't get this f-ked up software to run the way I want it, without having to share everything I frigging do with snowflakes at Microsoft, I will unplug the damm thing and scrap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment